We are a leading supplier of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) spares, components and
Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for the commercial and military aircraft. We offer a vast inventory of new and refurbished airframe parts for most commercial aircraft type and we are a supplier of aircraft engine components and inventory management services. We require the services of a Computer Engineer Project Manager who can perform the following functions.
- Manages significant elements or phases of projects related to our company’s business activity, programs, or projects involving highly complex technical problems, including those that apply to integrated systems.
- Manages inter-disciplinary information systems development, design, integration, and test activities in a broad scope of technologies. Analyzes requirements, develops strategies, and implements actions involving highly complex technical problems.
- Plans and coordinates strategic development of computer engineering projects. Responsible for the planning and execution of data systems operations, maintenance, and sustainment.
- Develop, review, and provides recommendations for proposed project requirements, expected results, and budgetary estimates.
- Provides engineering analysis for special projects, future projects, and advance planning of new systems and capabilities of applicable agency programs and areas of concern and responsibility.
- Oversees installation and rollout of new agency-wide computer and/or software systems and serves as the Data Systems liaison between research, design, and operations.
- Provides expert technical advice and direction.
Understands and reviews specifications on all projects; drafts proposals and reports
- Check technical accuracy of work by reviewing applications and drawings
- Assists in managing project activities from project conception through planning, design, and testing
- Reviews project scopes, designs, build specifications and time estimates
- Manages and identifies resource requirements through workflow process and documentation
- Planning and directing all design engineers, drafters, and technical engineers working on specific projects.
- Managing the development, implementation, and evaluation of complex designs. Oversee product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Evaluate and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering with 2 years of experience as a Computer Engineer or Technical Instructor or related occupation.